Complaint Review: Bio-Molecular Solutions Memitol

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — Hazel Green Alabama U.S.A.
Bio-Molecular Solutions Memitol
655 Mulberry Manteno, Illinois United States of America

Bio-Molecular Solutions Memitol FRAUD, THEFT, DANGEROUS Manteno, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: MEMITOL works for me

My parents ordered this so called memory medicine. My mother plainly told them not to set her up on any auto ship plan that she only wanted a one month supply they told her that would be fine and they charged her $55.87. That was in August. When she received the package there were two bottles in the package. The paperwork did not explain that the extra bottle was a different drug. The pills did not work. I think that they are sending placebo pills. In October we noticed an additional charge of $19.97. Worried that they would continue charging without authorization, we closed her bank account and canceled their debit cards.  I called the company to request a refund and they actually asked me what company I ordered from. At this point I ask them how many companies did I call, and I asked them just how many companies did they represent. The man told me there were several businesses in this group. I had to tell them the company name. Maybe that is why I had to search so hard to find the website, which is not Bio Molecular Solutions it is actually BIO GROUP PRODUCTS. I talked to Rex first and he would not help me but wanted to give me another number and I demanded to talk to a supervisor NOW. The supervisor (Brad) got on the phone and could not help me I had to call the customer advocacy center at 877-259-7541. Determined not to give up I called this person stated that when she placed the order she agreed to try the other pill which they called Nutrizyme and they also said that it was explained to her at that time that this would be an auto ship monthly and this would cost her $19.97 each month. (Really, who would agree to this and not know what they were ordering) First they tried to get me to give them the new account information and I told them I was not stupid.  Of course, they basically said Piss on you and you will not get your money back. I hope this stops anyone else from being taken to the cleaners by this company. The only thing they are trying to do is get access to your credit card numbers or account numbers so they don't need prior authorization to charge your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Molecular-Solutions-Memitol/Manteno-Illinois-60950/Bio-Molecular-Solutions-Memitol-FRAUD-THEFT-DANGEROUS-Manteno-Illinois-657661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio-Molecular Solutions Memitol

MEMITOL works for me

AUTHOR: Patti - (United States of America)

I am sorry that your parents had a bad experience with this company.  I have ordered and used MEMITOL myself (a six month supply) and found it to be a very good product when taken as an ongoing supplement to my daily vitamins.  It is true that the sales team tries to push the customer into trying the Nutrizyme (spelling) to enhance the effectiveness of Memitol.  My suggestion is for your mother to be firm and say no if she does not want additional products, or ask you to order for her.  Again, I want to point out that Memitol has worked for me in helping me to remember important things that I was forgetting without Memitol, and I ordered another 6 month supply just last week.