Complaint Review: Bio-Tec Emergency Services

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Carin — Dallas Texas
Bio-Tec Emergency Services
24139 Greenway Rd ste A Forest Lake, Minnesota USA

Bio-Tec Emergency Services Adam Backstrom & Mark Kropidlowski No compensation upon completion of a job Forest Lake Minnesota

I worked for Bio-Tec Emergency Services and was ripped off as well as others. I started in 2012 and I paid them $500 for "training" and supplies. I did get paid for the first clean up but after the second one they would not pay up. Adam Backstrom kept coming up with excuses like, "We're waiting for the insurance company to pay." and blah blah blah. I told him I thought that they were scam artists and kept e-mailing about my check and then I can't access my e-mail so I guess suing by myself is out of the question. I have no proof that I was ripped off. But I too would LOVE to see Bio-Tec get sued and pay these people, including myself, what they deserve. They didn't even give me a proper dump site for the Bio-hazardous waste! And had the nerve to tell me to put stinky dead body left overs in my OWN trash receptacles! Very upset and want my $500 plus the $150 I was not paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Tec-Emergency-Services/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/Bio-Tec-Emergency-Services-Adam-Backstrom-Mark-Kropidlowski-No-compensation-upon-comple-1067616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio-Tec Emergency Services