Complaint Review: biogeniste

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: ESTHER — Los angeles California United States of America
Chandlier, Arizona United States of America

biogeniste Netmarkets limited because Biogenist appeared on page that I trust I get click on 1 picture one Women Before and After. It look like a dream come thru. Chandlier, Arizona

I was looking at news in a site I trusted. Suddendly my eyes got attracted by an add:

FREE TRIAL 1 picture with 2 women: One full of wrinkles before and one with no wrinkler after. Because it was a FREE TRIAL only shipping I though I give it a shot. Only to find out later that I was charged $ 84.70 by BIOGENIST. Along with this add an other free Trial for only $1.88 shipping "DERMA JUVENATE". Only to find out later that I was charged an additional $74.90. I disputed the 2 charges to US bank. At first they gave me credit after investigation they charged me back the 2 items. I have renew my dispute and I am still waiting for an answer from US Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/biogeniste/Chandlier-Arizona-85224/biogeniste-Netmarkets-limited-because-Biogenist-appeared-on-page-that-I-trust-I-get-click-959012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on biogeniste