Complaint Review: BioGeniste

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania
41 Canal Street Lewiston , Maine USA

BioGeniste Fraudulent Costs And Billing Lewiston Maine

I signed up for a free trial of BioGeniste's skin cream, which said I'd only be charged $4.95 for shipping and handling. There was NOTHING on the form, that I filled out on Facebook, about if I didn't cancel within a certain time period, that my debit card would be charged $95.71 monthly! I NEVER accept those "unless you cancel..." offers. I once worked for a company, that I found out used those tactics. So, I won't sign up for them and urge my family and friends not to, either. On top of all of that, the product burned my skin! It has a strong mint scent. At first, it just made my face tingle. But, then that tingle turned into a painful burning. Do NOT buy this product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioGeniste/Lewiston-Maine-04240/BioGeniste-Fraudulent-Costs-And-Billing-Lewiston-Maine-1132690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioGeniste