Complaint Review: biogeniste

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: scarr — bend Oregon
41 canal St lewiston, Maine USA

biogeniste netmarkets,LLC This company advertised a free trial of their product only you needed to pay for the shipping $ 4.95 - then I get a charge on my card for $94.71 So I called to complain and they said they would authorize a $ 22.44 refund. The customer service rep went on to say that the amount that I was charged was clearly on the order, that is a complete fabrication nowhere on the order does it say that, it does go on to state that to be lewiston Maine

This company Biogeniste advertises a free trial offer for only shipping & handling $ 4.95 is what they say your card will be charged however I got my card statement $ 94.71 was what i was charged,  I called to dispute the charge and they said they credit me for $22.44  I was told that the order clearly stated what I would be billed for and that is a total fabrication or down right lie and I can prove it.  This company should not be in business and i hope something will become of this report.  I even had to cancel my card and have another one issued because a company that operates like this could charge my card again.  Do not fall for this scam.  Avoid Biogeniste at all costs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/biogeniste/lewiston-Maine-04240/biogeniste-netmarketsLLC-This-company-advertised-a-free-trial-of-their-product-only-you-1124825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on biogeniste