Complaint Review: BioGeniste

• Reported By: Theda Sheets — Newkirk Oklahoma
BioGeniste
217 Thompson Street, Suite439 New York, New York USA

BioGeniste Beware, do not bite on their offer New York New York

On Feb. 25 this wonderful offer from BioGeniste popped up on my email screen offering a free 14 day trial for only shipping of $4.95.  I received the "free trial" in about a week.  I had the charge to my credit card.

On March 12 on my credit card statement I just received is a charge for $89.76. I have not received anything since the first "free trial"

I am contacting my credit card as soon as I complete this message to see if they will be of assistance.  They have been very good about calling me about some amounts so I feel very secure with them, however they have not alled about this charge, nor the charge just below this one from PathoSkin for $89.10 (part of same offer).

I did not feel the 14 days use of BioGeniste upheld any of their claims of performence.  Please everyone,do not bite on this scam.

I intend to fight until I get I money back.!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioGeniste/New-York-New-York-10012/BioGeniste-Beware-do-not-bite-on-their-offer-New-York-New-York-1133632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioGeniste