Complaint Review: BioGeniste.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 14, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: helen — Spencerport New York
41 Canal St Lewiston, Maine USA

BioGeniste.com Risk-Free Trial Offer Took $97.72 out of my account without authorization from me! Lewiston Maine

I did not authorize this company to take $97.72 out of my account. I did not get a thing for that money! They are frontlloading money charged for no reason at all. They advertise No Risk ha ha. This caused me great distress. Between Biogeniste and AuaVie they took $195.60 and left me with $2.46 in my account. Unti th 28th. I'M FURIOUS! TO SAY TH LEAST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioGenistecom/Lewiston-Maine-04240/BioGenistecom-Risk-Free-Trial-Offer-Took-9772-out-of-my-account-without-authorization-1075767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioGeniste.com