Complaint Review: BioLabs Resveratrol Ultra - BioLabs - Pro Resveratrol

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
BioLabs Resveratrol Ultra - BioLabs - Pro Resveratrol
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

BioLabs Resveratrol Ultra - BioLabs - Pro Resveratrol charge for skin cream not ordered Hollywood Florida

I saw an ad on the Internet for Resveratrol Ultra offering a free 15-day trial. All I had to pay for was $3.95 s/h charges. I ordered the free trial and about a week later I received a phone call from BioLabs asking if I ordered the Resveratrol and if so, do I wish to proceed. Knowing that often times companies like this automatically put you on an auto-order monthly payment system, I asked the person if my ordering the free trial meant that I would be placed on an auto-pay/subscription.

I was told NO so I ordered the trial. About a week later I noticed a $49.95 charge to my debit card from BioLabs. When I called the # I was told that I ordered an anti-wrinkle cream. When I informed them that I certainly DID NOT order any cream and that I want a refund, they responded by telling me that it would be no problem, I should see a refund in 1 week. I asked if I should return the product when it arrives. I was told no.

Fast forward 3 weeks and I received the product but not the refund. I called BioLabs again. They now inform me that I must return the product before getting a refund. I said fine, please kindly send me a pre-paid postage and I will return the product that I never ordered. They refused and said I would not get a refund if I do not return the skin cream.

Now I am out s/h plus tracking charges not to mention the time I wasted talking to robot-sounding people and then waiting in line at the post office to send back the skin cream. This company is a SCAM!! The Resveratrol doesn't do diddly and the company simply sends you products you didn't order and charges your initial card used for s/h on a supposed "free-trial". DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BIOLABS FREE TRIAL OR NO FREE TRIAL. SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!

B.****
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BioLabs-Resveratrol-Ultra-BioLabs-Pro-Resveratrol/Hollywood-Florida-33020/BioLabs-Resveratrol-Ultra-BioLabs-Pro-Resveratrol-charge-for-skin-cream-not-ordered-Ho-469923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BioLabs Resveratrol Ultra - BioLabs - Pro Resveratrol