depth

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: bughead — bricked again USA
biospasswordrecovery.com
595 Market Street San Francisco, California 94105 Internet United States of America

biospasswordrecovery.com SWREG, Inc, Sent false link leading to windows password killer, failed to comunicate anti trust lawsuit should be filed Internet

*Author of original report: I'm sober now it's cool

I found this site browsing for a way to delete my bios/cmos password. Although many sites link this as a possible cure most say untested.
The actual site contains minimal information and is as basic as most freeware software.
I tried many searches for trust verification but found none. After I sent moneys I received a link which pointed to "windows_password_killer.iso" which I also found also at lostwindowspassword.com for free.
After I was sent a link to a different program I wrote to SWREG. They wrote back "I have reset your download link, and a copy of the link is being resent.Please let us know if you have any further questions. If you have technical questions, the vendor may be reached at the following address:support@biospasswordsrecovery.com"
This only caused more confusion: A: they never sent another link. B: Delivery to the vendors email address failed.
All you folks with bios passwords...Beware of swreg.com and biospasswordsrecovery.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/biospasswordrecoverycom/internet/biospasswordrecoverycom-SWREG-Inc-Sent-false-link-leading-to-windows-password-killer-f-533439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on biospasswordrecovery.com

I'm sober now it's cool

AUTHOR: Danceswithfarts - (Zimbabwe)

When I embark upon a Jaeger binge I can become somewhat shortsighted on financial matters. I got what I asked for.