Complaint Review: Biran Degraw NSM Insurance

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: NSM Employee — California
Biran Degraw NSM Insurance
555 North Lane, Suite 6060 Conshohocken, Pennsylvania USA

Biran Degraw NSM Insurance is a low life disgraceful son of a b**** NSM Insurance Brian Degraw scam artist, employee favoring Sexual harrassed me, appalling tactic by fat face ugly goon Brian Degraw who looks like a ballsack Conshohocken Pennsylvania

I was working for NSM in their "professional lines department" when I happened to be introduced to Brian Degraw.  Anyhow, I felt he stared at me kind of funny, but I didn't think anything of it.  NSM had put this guy as Director of professional liability so I figured they must have doen that for a reason.  Well, we had a big corporate event, and I was there dolled up, and Brian would not leave my sight.  I mean it was obvous, he kept trying to get me drink after drink while I was busy meeting others from our company from all over the states.

I was definately not attracted to him, to me he reminded me of Bobby Hill from the King of the Hill show, eww Brian gross.  Well anyway, as the event ended, I was too hung over to drive myself home so Brian offered to drive me home.  I really did not feel comfortable, but he kept insisting and insisting.  One of my male co workers was going to have him drop him off so I finally agreed thinking, what's the worst right ,there will be a witness there. [continued below]....

.....

He dropped off my co worker first, and I was really buzzed.  Inside me I was thinking, no no, I need to say something, but my mind was all over.  Than the little d*** b****** actually came on to me.  He repeatedly told me how beautiful I looked and how he never could get my picture out of his mind since he met me.  I told him, you are married and your NOT my type.  I told him I want to get out of the car.  He let me out, but this little perv would not let me leave.  He kept holding my hand and begging me for a hug.

Than he kept repeatedly trying to kiss me!!!!!!!!!! Iwas so upset and I basically had to push him over to get away.  He even grabbed his little tiny p***** and took it out of his zipper.  I was so disgusted, I ran backwards from him and proceeded to walk home.  I threw up profously when I got home.  This was very dramatic for me as I had never been sexually harrassed or assaulted before.  I honestly had to get this off my chest today, and I just want to give all females working at NSM a little word of advice to heed.

Be careful of Brian Degraw, the man is a sexual predator.  He may look limp and harmless with that receding hairline, but he really is a threat to any professional office.  One day I will come forward and go to corporate about him, for now, he is in good with NSM's corporate as he is a big brown noser, but when day I will expose him and let my story be told.  NSM is a terrible company for highering Brian and favoring him.  He really needs to be digging ditches for a living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biran-Degraw-NSM-Insurance/Conshohocken-Pennsylvania-19428/Biran-Degraw-NSM-Insurance-is-a-low-life-disgraceful-son-of-a-b-NSM-Insurance-Brian-D-1159246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biran Degraw NSM Insurance