assured

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Katy Texas United States of America
Birch Communication
4885 Riverside Dr #304 Macon, Georgia United States of America

Birch Communication Birch Comm is a fraud company. Never trust them!!! Macon, Georgia

About three month ago, a Birch Communication Rep called my business and said Birch can help me to save a lot. He told me Birch is like a wharehouse of ATT. Also, there is no contract attached. I can canceled anytime. For 30% saving and immediate $200 coupon, I decided to give a try. So, I switched from ATT to Birch. While they gave the confirmation call, I was informed that I can not terminate the service anytime as the rep told me. There are two choices: with contract I can have $200 discount and without contract I can not have the $200 saving. To cancel the service, I have to notify them 30 days before the contract ends. I felt like the rep and the customer service are not consist. So, I decide not to go to the contract. Then, they told me that they can not transfer my internet service. I said if that is the case, I do not want to transfer the service. They told me that I will still save the money.

Few weeks later, I received a bill from Birch. Compare with the previous bill from ATT, Birch does not help me to save at all. So, I called the customer service. Birch told me it is only the first month I have the high charge. I was not told this way. With their new service, I don't feel like I save any.With ATT internet service on the seperate bill, my total is so much more that I was with ATT only. I call them back to cancel the service. Birch said I have to give them 30 days notice even I am not in the contract. I was upset. I don't want to be with Birch any more. I told them I want to terminate the service ASAP. I sent  the FAX notification right after I hangup the line. 30 days later, I called ATT to switch back. Today, I received a bill for $200 early termination charge. I called Birch. They claimed that they did not receive the fax. I am very angry with the way they do business.

If Birch call you, stay away from them and run. Don't be the next victim!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birch-Communication/-Macon-Georgia-31210/Birch-Communication-Birch-Comm-is-a-fraud-company-Never-trust-them-Macon-Georgia-987208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birch Communication