Complaint Review: birthday mania

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: ANGRY MOM — MARIETTA Georgia United States of America
birthday mania
101 Tennessee blvd watertown, Tennessee United States of America

birthday mania I placed an order with birthday mania on march 12,2012. I never recvd my order and when I called to check the manager Cassandra was rude she kept saying your order is only $40 I will refund your money watertown , Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: No issues with order (yet) But I wouldnt Shop Here Again!

I placed a order on march 12,2012 with this company birthday mania and today is march 23,2012 and still have not received anything. I called the office back on the 21st to check on the status and I didn't reach anyone so I left a message. I called back on the 22nd just to be told my order was on back order and will be shipped out today (march 22nd) and for me to call back to get a confirmation number, so I called back on march 23rd just to be told the same thing. I asked to talk to a supervisor and Ms cassandra came to the phone and told me that she was finishing up with my order and will have it shipped out to me and I should receive by tuesday or wednesday, I asked her if I can be accomodated by fed ex over night she said not for a $40 purchase; I explained to her the price was not the issue and shouldn't matter, I told her I had purchase these items for my baby mainly the cd and it was sentimental. Be mindful that on the web site it ask when do you need the items by and I specified march, 24,2012 and still don't have my items.

She (cassandra) was very rude and didn't care if I received my items or not. she told me she was hanging up and had nothing more to say and would refund me my money, when I asked her who are the owners she said Tim and Kim. I order a sponge bob cd that sings happy birthday and repeats my daughter name 8 times, sponge bob basic party pack for 8, 14" sponge bob shape balloon, and a 14" patrick full body shape 2 sided foil balloon. this company is a scam and the workers or very rude. do not shop here or support them, they don't care about you or your family feelings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/birthday-mania/watertown-Tennessee-37184/birthday-mania-I-placed-an-order-with-birthday-mania-on-march-122012-I-never-recvd-my-o-858265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on birthday mania

No issues with order (yet) But I wouldnt Shop Here Again!

AUTHOR: Cantplayme - (U.S.A.)

I agree with you that the site is a scam. Although I have yet had any issues with my order (it is in the delivery process) I did not get an initial tracking number with my shipment confirmation email. I had to ask for it and when I did 3 different people responded to me with the same email address which seemed like a personal email instead of a company email. I am sorry you had such a bad experience and although I have yet to check out my order (which I am afraid that will be wrong) I wouldn't order from birthday mania again as it seems it is a home-made business. BBB rated them a C so shameful.