Complaint Review: Bishop Inspection

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: dd — Galveston County Texas United States of America
Bishop Inspection
101 Jonathon Dr Ste 3 Liberty Hill, Texas United States of America

Bishop Inspection Company asked me to do the work, then didn't pay me for it! Liberty Hill, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Same exact thing here.

I began working with Bishop Inspection Service LLC  with theunderstanding that at the prices they pay I had to have the inspections close enough for the pay to cover gas/expenses. They (Hunt, my Supervisor) assured me that this was able to happen and I would have continuous work. From the start, they gave me work spread out over a vast area and asked me to complete these first as they had to "release" some inspectors. They said I would not be penalized for the late inspections since they were already late from the previous inspector.

After a month of the inspections becoming farther and farther in distance, and my hourly pay breaking down to less that $4 an hour, I told them I could no longer do inspections for them since the pay was not even covering expenses.

They not only deducted the pay for the late inspections I competed from the prior inspectors, they also deducted $40 for the software they sent me for downloading the inspections, claiming that it was money due them for "reasonable expenses". With these deductions I ended up working for them for less that $2 an hour!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bishop-Inspection/Liberty-Hill-Texas-78642/Bishop-Inspection-Company-asked-me-to-do-the-work-then-didnt-pay-me-for-it-Liberty-Hil-906974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bishop Inspection

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Same exact thing here.

AUTHOR: Safetyguy - (United States of America)

That's a mirror of my dealings with this company. I am sorry you had to go through that. I ran up credit cards to pay for gas. I hope this will dissuade other people from working for these crooks. Good luck in the future.