Complaint Review: Bishop Leslie Patterson, Jr.

• Submitted: Sun, January 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — South Riding Virginia United States of America
Bishop Leslie Patterson, Jr.
21445 Potomac View Road Sterling, Virginia United States of America

Bishop Leslie Patterson, Jr. Leslie Patterson Jr., First Baptist Church of Sterling bishop, leslie patterson jr, first baptist church of sterling Sterling, Virginia

*General Comment: I have Proof He is a Fraud

*General Comment: Who Are You To Judge?

*Author of original report: Report Written by Code Developer

*Author of original report: Written by Code Developer

Recently Bishop Leslie Patterson Jr. hired our company to re-design an internet presence for The First Baptist Church of Sterling. The plan was to create a website that would include search engine optimized pages. As requested, we did our part on creating the website. He soon showed his true colors.

The reason I later found out he wanted an optimized website was because Bishop Leslie Patterson Jr. had a bad online reputation as a money hungry bishop who used the funds of The First Baptist Church of Sterling for his own personal benefit. There is an entire petition online in his name and several signatures of former congregants of the First Baptist Church of Sterling. He asked for all the pages (22 main pages to be exact) to appear on the front page within a couple days of the website launch to cover the fact that when you search his name or the name of his church all the bad said about him would be pushed to the second and eventually the third page, which is not possible.

I do not recommend ever doing business with this Bishop.

After the website was completed, Bishop Leslie Patterson Jr., was pleased with the website in a phone conversation and asked me to come to the First Baptist Church of Sterling to pick up the final check. When I got to First Baptist, the bishop wanted a completely different website. Now that's understandable. If a client wants a design change, my designers and I are willing to do it.

The media director at First Baptist Church of Sterling said he would email me information for the pages. I did not recieve any information until 5 days later. We created the web design according to there liking, exactly how they specified. Bishop Leslie Patterson Jr., called me into his office on a Wednesday to discuss some changes. After the changes were complete he asked me to come into his office the following Monday.

When I got to collect the final check, Bishop Leslie Patterson Jr., said that he deserves the website for free because the website took longer than expected. The reason why it took longer than expected was because he kept on asking for changes.

He said I should take him to court and that he would win regardless. Thing is I don't believe I should waste my time with such a cheap bishop. Taking him to court would not promise any payment anyways.

I'm doing my part by letting everyone know not to do business with Bishop Leslie Patterson Jr. He is very manipulative and asks for something for nothing. He wanted a 38 page website for pretty much nothing. I offered him a very good bargin. I usually make upto 5 page websites for $650. In the end he was not willing to pay even that.

The reason? Most likely to keep all the money to himself, while he wears his fancy suits he refuses to pay for services he ordered.

I have never dealt with such a terrible client, and out of all people, a so called according to his website "bishop." He has put his name and the Church's name in vain within the community.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bishop-Leslie-Patterson-Jr/Sterling-Virginia-20164/Bishop-Leslie-Patterson-Jr-Leslie-Patterson-Jr-First-Baptist-Church-of-Sterling-bisho-677855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bishop Leslie Patterson, Jr.

#1 General Comment

I have Proof He is a Fraud

AUTHOR: TsJessica - ()

I have Proof He is using money from the Church for deugs and Transexuals escorts I have Pictures of him in action text messages money orders He is a from and need to stand Down!! I can be contacted at tsjessicareal@yahoo.com

#2 General Comment

Who Are You To Judge?

AUTHOR: Brian Johnson - (United States of America)

I refute your allegations and wish to bring you to the witness stand. I have known Bishop Patterson for over 17 years. If you are Christian and are following Jesus then to give of your time/services should come naturally. That's the problem with folks who are not in leadership. Bishop was negotiating and it was your duty to give Christ like. So who are you to judge? If I had millions of dollars I would give to my Bishop Leslie Patterson and I would not care what he did with it. Thats the problem with a lot folks. When you give you are not to care about what is done with it. You did your job! I would love to see him (Bishop Patterson) in tailor made suits and shoes and shirts. We bring our ragedy backside to church. Sit in the pew and forget that someone has to clean it. We forget that the lights and heat and air conditioning needs to stay on to keep everyone comfortable. If you had any respect for authority and anyone who is in a dignified postiion you would not have posted this message that has nothing to do with the man he is. You are mixing apples with oranges. Bishop is human and the only thing you could think of was you were not getting paid for a job you signed up for. I will close with this because I really do not have to defend him. He is a mighty man of God and the overwhelming evidence of his work has and is being manifsted. I will pray for you whoever you are but just know that Bishop is loved by many.

Peace

Report Written by Code Developer

AUTHOR: CMarketing - (USA)

This is just to inform everything that the original report was written by the code developer after the situation was explained to him and per reviewing online reputation. This does not reflect the views of the person hiring the code developer. The person in question in the report has been described as an overall nice person, with some misunderstandings during the process, but overall okay.

Written by Code Developer

AUTHOR: CMarketing - (United States of America)

The "Original Report" was written by the web designer who developed the code for the website after reviewing the facts posted online about the clients online reputation + after reviewing the facts that were given to him regarding meetings.

Let it be known that it does not entirely reflect the views of the person who has hired the code developer.

Bishop Leslie Patterson was a nice person overall. However there were some misunderstandings during the process.

Again Note: The "original report" DOES NOT reflect the views of the person hiring the code developer.