Complaint Review: Bissell Inc

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: Cathy T — Springfield Ohio United States of America
Bissell Inc
Internet, Michigan United States of America

Bissell Inc Bissell ripped us off on a worthless carpet cleaner . Internet, Michigan

sometime around march or april I purchased a carpet steam cleaner from Bissell and it stopped working altogether so I took in for a warranty repair and the repair guy said it would need to be profesionaly cleaned after every cleaning of the carpet . I cannot afford that so I complained to Bissell and they refused to refund my money . I wanted my money back so I could go buy another steam cleaner from Hoover which by the way I have never had a problem with . Oh no Bissell refused to do anything even after I contacted the bb about them . I knew i should have went with Hoover . Then I see where Bissell has been sued in the state of Alabama with their steam mop that does not produce steam . See this proves Bissell is a worthless company who will lie about their products and get away with it . Im over these companys who lie and get away with it .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bissell-Inc/Internet-Michigan-/Bissell-Inc-Bissell-ripped-us-off-on-a-worthless-carpet-cleaner-Internet-Michigan-795380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bissell Inc