- Report: #1159342
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: bitpay.com
bitpay.com bitpaybitpay.comwww.bitpay.com Merchant services i would not recommend dealing with. Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Another so called bitcoin payment merchant with many flaws i prefer not to get into now in detail. But im here to tell you our experience with them. They are not professional at all. They pick and choose who they deal with making it very difficult for any small start up company to even use there services. As a merchant they cannot go into the buisness with a mind set that everything is going to be a fraud factor because then they will have eliminated 95 percent of there potential clients leaving a 5 percent gap. They are impossible to reach and they are not professional at all. Not to mention Non of there team members that actually do contact you no anything about bitcoins. Its all seems like nother MTGIX hoax and i would recomend finding another merchant one who will take you seriously. I will update you later on my experience with Gocoin and Coinbase. I am still having a little trouble with coinbase but lets see if i can get this resolved again other wise it will have to be another merchant.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bitpaycom/nationwide/bitpaycom-bitpaybitpaycomwwwbitpaycom-Merchant-services-i-would-not-recommend-dealing-1159342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.