Complaint Review: bitshare.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Fanwriter — Elmira New York U.S.A.
bitshare.com

bitshare.com taking $ from my Paypal account without permission, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wrong charges

Bitshare.com took my $10 and then attached themselves to my Paypal account for monthly payments (without my permission or knowledge). I went to cancel the account, however they do not list a telephone number so one can call them, also they hide their street address and physical location.

A WHOIS search reveals they are owned by ENOM, which lists a phone number, which is a joke, it just rings once and says "leave a message." Needless to say, ENOM/Bitshare did not return my call, nor refund my money.

The only way to contact them, to ask how to cancel the account, is to use their e-mail form. This form does not work, it won't send a message. As I said, they do not list a phone number, nor address, anywhere on their website.

ENOM is located in Redmond, Washington, and protected from criminal prosecution by the Washington State Attorney General, who refuses to prosecute for thefts under $10,000. ENOM stole $200 from me by fraudulently using my credit card some years ago, and stealing 2 domain names from me.

This company may be Hong Kong-based.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bitsharecom/internet/bitsharecom-taking-from-my-Paypal-account-without-permission-Internet-904765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bitshare.com

Wrong charges

AUTHOR: Cojuelo - ()

I had similar experience with bitshares.com. I got several charges the same month and no way to contact the company. Finally I had to block my credi card to this company. I lost about $40.00 wron charges.