Complaint Review: bitwine

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By: lurys — Florida United States of America
bitwine

bitwine Jennifer, bit wine technical department, psychics Bit wine site operators/technical people give out private info! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Actually

*Consumer Comment: Actually

*Author of original report: No blame for others

*Consumer Comment: OMG

*Author of original report: Name Corrections

I no I have been foolish. Been in disparate place a long time and got hooked on promises of psychics. I no sum of them take advantage, I really do trustb some of them but a few, like mystic lady jade and the people that run the site are sick and mean.

Mysticladyjayde told me to get rid of the bad around me, I needed tobpay her over $3000. Shed ben right about things and ibwanted to believe she could s****..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bitwine/internet/bitwine-Jennifer-bit-wine-technical-department-psychics-Bit-wine-site-operatorstechnica-672496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bitwine

Actually

AUTHOR: fightingback - (United States of America)

I have been working with Jennifer on investigating one of their psychics (gia gainze) that did a similar thing to me.  The psychis do not get the info from bitwine but rather from paypal.com when you pay them.  Jennifer has been more than helpful in getting this person I reported to be brought to justice, bitwine themselves were scammed by this person.  The best thing you can do is file a dispute with pay pal AND your credit card company as well as file a criminal report with IC3.  I can not speak for the owners of bitwine but I can tell you Jennifer will help in any way she can to undo injustice done to you.

Actually

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Actually your language is better than some of the Americans who post here. Not bad for English being a new language for you.

Just please stay away from those 'psychics'.

No blame for others

AUTHOR: lurys - (United States of America)

Ur right, but I have no blame for others. Not in seeking out psychics so much. That is my fault and I know its' a problem. I only thunk they are responseble for there own actshuns in conning me when they knew I wz in a desperate place.

Sory for my english, I have just lerned it in the last year.

OMG

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

It never ceases to amaze me how disgustingly corrupt ALL of these disgusting "psychics" are.  Read this (if you can) and see what they are trying to demand from this poor ignorant person.  They have no shame whatsoever, can't we get them in jail?  They are the lowest of the low.

To the OP, PLEASE do not have anything to do with ANY of these sickening frauds.  Cutoff all communication with them and please do not give them any money.

They cannot cause you any harm, all their stupid threats are silly and absurd, that can cause you no harm.

Any harm will be caused by you being broke from sending them money or by doing anything they say.

Please break off from them.

Absolutely disgusting people, they have no conscience.

Name Corrections

AUTHOR: lurys - (United States of America)

I no I have been foolish. Been in disparate place a long time and got hooked on promises of psychics. I no sum of them take advantage, I really do trustb some of them but a few, like "mystic lady jayde" and the people that run the site are sick and mean.

Mysticladyjayde told me to get rid of the bad around me, I needed tobpay her over $3000. Shed ben right about things and ibwanted to believe she could s****.>