Complaint Review: Biz2Capital

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: v.w — Chino Hills California
Biz2Capital
3381 Mayflower Way STE 225 Lehi, Utah USA

Biz2Capital, Go2Capital, Cody Rich Small business owners, be aware of this fraudulent telemarketer company current called Go2Capital!!!!! go2capital.com Lehi, Utah

Around August, 2012, I looked to secure a SBA loan for a business I was going to buy.  While researching different possibilities, I found Biz2Capital online.  I leave my information online, then Ben Greenwood from Biz2Capital called me and asked for a service fee $99 for business plan and business loan package preparation. In stead of helping me with the business loan package, he set up a appointment with "In house Underwriter" Cody Rich.  Cody Rich is actually a telemarketer, who engaged me in a deceptive telephone sale of his business loan program which led to this complaint.
As a result of this fraudulent telemarketer phone sell. I was charged $2000 + two years interests fee, losing the opportunity of buying a good business, and this fraud keeps damaging my personal credit.  I tried to report to local police, get the charge dispute by credit card company, complain to consumer report department in Utah state, contact merchant to request a refund.  Unfortunately, all actions failed because this is professional criminal plan, these criminals have good connections with banks, they have no integrity at all.  During the past two years, Biz2Capital change their DBA to Go2Capital and continued scam people who in need of a business loan.  According to  consumer report department in Utah state, they received other complain about this company in different DBA before they use Biz2Capital.  Even though I am a individual seeking service in business loan, consumer report department in Utah state have no jurisdiction, because its a business to business case.  I called Chase Card Service around 8-9pm the day while the $2000 charge amount still on pending to cancel it.  Because I believe I am a victim of this fraudulent telemarketer, who charge my credit card for worthless service that never been delivered.  Chase Credit Card company Dispute department never care about my consumer right. In stead of pushing the merchant to refund the charge, Chase Credit Card company has been push me to pay this charge plus 1 years interest ( I paid 1 year interest while waiting for the result of the dispute).  I am extremely disappointed with U.S legal system and the fact of lacking social justice among our society.  Please share my experience and story with people you know, so we can stop another victim fall into this trap  set up by Go2Capital.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biz2Capital/Lehi-Utah-84043/Biz2Capital-Go2Capital-Cody-Rich-Small-business-owners-be-aware-of-this-fraudulent-tel-1124966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biz2Capital