Complaint Review: BIZMAX 476552159

• Updated: Sun, November 01, 2009

• Reported By: mccabell — Winnetka California USA
BIZMAX 476552159
BIZMAX CC Charge , Connecticut United States of America

BIZMAX 476552159 BusinessMaxSM, Adaptive Marketing LLC, Charged me $14.95 when I never ordered anything - I do not know how they got my Credit Card Connecticut

*Author of original report: Author Update

I found this BIZMAX 476552159 charge for $14.95 this morning.  I frequently check and balance my card so I immediately noticed if.  I decided to search the internet and found this site with many more reports about the same scam.

I called the number and cancelled, but I am a little worried about VistaPrint.  I have been using VistaPrint for years.  There are two that sned emails.  The scam one has VistaPrint all in caps.  I have been makring those as junk mail.  I still do get my other VistaPrint email, but I changed email addresses.  This was all over a month ago.

"Tarnesia" is the woman that helped me and she did give me a reference code, but she did not provide any kind of explanation.  She just said that she was cancelling the account and that I would see it within two business days.  She also knew who I am.  The initial telephone message wants you to enter information and I did not.  I just kept holding until I got someone.

It appears that they are just getting to me now.  I will post a follow up to let you know if I received my credit.

I just can not believe that this is happening.  I am going to call my CC and let them know what is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIZMAX-476552159/-Connecticut-/BIZMAX-476552159-BusinessMaxSM-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-Charged-me-1495-when-I-never-or-515447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIZMAX 476552159

Author Update

AUTHOR: mccabell - (USA)

Since I made this report suspecting a hoax, I did find several email that BusinessMaxSM did send me.  Apparantly I had signed up, but I never followed through.  I still do not know how they got my CC information.  I did receive a refund as promissed.

I am not so sure to link this with VistaPrint as I have been using them for many years and have never had a problem before.  If something did happen, then they didn't tell us.

I hope that this update clears the air for any others who are wondering about this hoax by BIZMAX.