Complaint Review: bizmax vistaprint

• Submitted: Thu, February 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 25, 2010

• Reported By: J — Rego Park New York United States of America
bizmax vistaprint

bizmax - vistaprint - ShopessPlus Unauthorized Charges From BizMax and ShopessPlus on Debit Card Internet

I was looking through my online banking statement when I noticed charges for $14.95 from BizMax and ShopessPlus (2 separate charges) for every month starting from December 2009 until Feb. 2010.  I called my bank to find out about this and they said I needed to call them to cancel a subscription I supposedly had.  I call the # for BizMax which is 1866-897-9095 and got an automated recording that said to cancel my subscription, press 1.  I pressed one and got a representative.  I told her that I did NOT authorize these charges and wanted to my money back.  She immediately said she would cancel the subscription and refund both charges from BizMax and ShopessPlus for the 3 months, equaling 6 charges of $14.95.  She said it would take 3-5 business days for the refund, which I am going to look out for.  I called my bank back and told them what they said and requested a new debit card.

After googling BizMax online, I read that another person had the same charges to his/her account after buying business cards from Vista Print.  I had also bought cards from them exactly 1 month before the fraudulent charges to my account.  I remembered clicking on a button that said, "$10 off your order" so thinking it was a coupon, I clicked on it.  It took me to a business-related website which I immediately closed without giving them any of my information.  Therefore, they must have gotten my info from Vista Print.  I am extremely disgusted with Vista Print as I have been using them for years and thought they were a reputable business.  Needless to say I will NOT be using their services again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2010 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bizmax-vistaprint/internet/bizmax-vistaprint-ShopessPlus-Unauthorized-Charges-From-BizMax-and-ShopessPlus-on-De-574817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bizmax vistaprint