Complaint Review: bizmax vistaprint

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: floridacontractor — Melbourne Beach Florida United States of America
bizmax vistaprint

bizmax vistaprint - business max unauthorized charges of 14.95 per month charged to my account! Internet

I ordered business cards from vistaprint. I ordered a small amount, but got a pretty good price from them and was happy with the product. I thought that was that until the next time I ordered more cards from them. Not so.

I started getting a 14.95 a month charge from bizmax. I thought it may have been for the purchase of software or business forms for my company, made by my partner. Next month, same charge. I passed it off again as a legitemate charge. By the time I looked into it, they charged my account almost sixty dollars. I never knowingly joined businessmax. I cancelled the account yesterday, hopefully that will put an end to the charges. I want my money back.

I hope that a class action suit will be filed against both of the scamming companies. I can only imagine the kind of money these people have from hard working small businesspeople. It's bad enough that the economy is down, profits are down, work is scarce and people are struggling to survive but these scumbags have to skim a little bit every month for nothing. I'm sure these people have no problem sleeping at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bizmax-vistaprint/internet/bizmax-vistaprint-business-max-unauthorized-charges-of-1495-per-month-charged-to-my-acc-582208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bizmax vistaprint