Complaint Review: Black Bull Towing

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Phyllis Rodriguez — Bedford Texas
Black Bull Towing
5401 Wilbarger Fort Worth, Select State/Province USA

Black Bull Towing Vile, Seedy, Deceptive & Underhanded Practrice by Reprehensible Towing Company Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: Good suggestions made for others who have been prey to this company.

*General Comment: DOnt buy it....

The night of March 9, 2014, my daughter's car was towed by Black Bull Towing Company from the visitor's parking space desiginated for such purposes.

They pulled her car out and to a location where they could take a staged photo making it look as if she parked in a non-visotor parking space. I live in the "Courts of Bedford" apartment complex, and have only lived here since January 2014.  The immense disgust I felt when I found out that the apartment mangement was in agreement with the vile practice allowed to occur by Black Bull Towing was intense.

It took over 6 hours for me to find out who had taken my daughter's car from the apartment manager.  I asked to see the photo of her car that they supposidely took for proof, to which he took me to his computer and showed me a photo that was obviously flawed as it was not where she had parked her vehicle.  I knew then that they had removed her car then staged the bogus photo to keep them out of hot water.

I had to miss work, go to a seedy part of town to their less than reputable place of conducting there scam business and go through a underhanded process of raping my debit card for $300.00 to obtain her vehicle.  To further the disgusting endeavor, I had to talk to a female who was behind a blackened bullett proof glass demanding payment.  I was told by this female that my card would be charged as credit, when in fact, it was charged as debit.  They obviously have been trained in the art of lying as a standard form of business practice as well.

Black Bull Towing should be shut down for eternity and their founders right along with it. I know they have other businesses, and would imagine those are run just as deceptively.  I encourage anyone who has had involvement with this company to file a complaint with the BBB as well as the Department of Licensing.  Also, if you are invited to join a class action suit against these slim balls.....DO IT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Bull-Towing/Fort-Worth-Select-StateProvince-76119/Black-Bull-Towing-Vile-Seedy-Deceptive-Underhanded-Practrice-by-Reprehensible-Towing-1135382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Bull Towing

Good suggestions made for others who have been prey to this company.

AUTHOR: Concerned citizen - ()

My car was also towed by this company with a sticker in the window, dark of night, and they could not clearly see the correct date marked on the sticker. They also damaged my car. Thankfully I have the sticker and I am taking the above advice on reporting them. They will not fax me the damage report paper work and said I have to go to their facility to pick it up, which is almost a 2 hour drive for me.  That tells me all I need to know. I will drive to Ft. Worth and get the paper work. I do not want this happening to any one else. People need to know just how this company operates.

#2 General Comment

DOnt buy it....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Sorry but Im not buying it. Odds are that your daughter DID park in a spot that she shouldnt have. Odds are that ORIGINALLY she may have parked in a visitors lot, but may have moved her vehicle closer. Odds are VERY GOOD that this is true and youre only posting this because YOU want revenge on them for LEGALLY towing her vehicle. Why would ANYONE waste the time to go through the EXTRA work its going to take JUST to stage a photo. You do realize that it takes a lot of work to remove a vehicle off the back of a tow truck. If the photo shows your daughter car BETWEEN the lines in a parking spot, then she DID park there. With no keys, that means NO POWER STEERING!! Which means that they would have had to pick it up and set it down quite a few times in order to get it situated correctly. As busy as a tow truck driver is, that would be a collosal waste of thier time. It really just sounds like YOU dont want to pay what you daughter has cost you.