Complaint Review: Black Hawk Logistics

• Reported By: JeffD1 — Levittown Pennsylvania
Black Hawk Logistics
2402 Lacy Lane Carrollton, Texas USA

Black Hawk Logistics Black Hawk Did Not Pay Mail Coordinator Carrollton Texas

*UPDATE Employee: I WORK FOR BLACKHAWK LOGISTICS TOO I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING!

I work for Black Hawk Logistics as a mail coordinator, where I receive packages, inspect them, photograph and write an online report on them, and ship them via the US Post Office. I was supposed to get my first check more than a week ago, but I kept getting excuses. After what I was told was a trial month, I got a message in the online software that Black Hawk believed I was a "hard worker" and offered me an additional opportunity in the payroll processing program.

I was asked to give them my checking account and bank member number. I thought this strange but I needed the work and these people are slick. Today I could not get into the software and could not reach anybody by phone, which went right to voice mail. A short time ago, I got an email response from David Brown, my original contact, with another excuse that the pay is coming... I also haven't had any packages deliveried to me for a few days. I found a report on Ripoff Report that this Black Hawk Logistics did this same thing to other mail coordinators, and that David Brown is known for all kinds of fraud!

This scam has started with a woman in Russia and now evidently David Brown runs the store. The Ripoff report I read also said that this Black Hawk that has the mail coordinator positions make a counterfeit website like that of a legitimate Black Hawk in another state. I really needed a job and, although a little suspicious as time went on, didn't dwell on my suspicions. This David Brown is slick! The Ripoff Report I read cooaborates my experience and suspicions about Black Hawk Logistics, the fake one but not the real one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Hawk-Logistics/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Black-Hawk-Logistics-Black-Hawk-Did-Not-Pay-Mail-Coordinator-Carrollton-Texas-1129701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Hawk Logistics

I WORK FOR BLACKHAWK LOGISTICS TOO I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING!

AUTHOR: tracylee1994 - ()

FIRST LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF MY NAME IS  TRACY I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THEM SINCE JANUARY AND I HAVE OT RECIEVED NO MORE PACKAGES EITHER AND THEY CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO THE TASKS PANEL WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !

I WORK FOR BLACKHAWK LOGISTICS TOO I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING!

AUTHOR: tracylee1994 - ()

sir i am experiencing the same thing you are experiencing it would mean alot to me if we could keep in contact and talk about this something has to be done ! here is my email tracy.lee1994 @ aol.com i have been working with them since January  they just changed my password on the tasks panel and have not sent me no more parcels