Complaint Review: black magic legal bud and global life inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: pfcw — elizabeth New Jersey United States of America
black magic legal bud and global life inc.

black magic legal bud and global life inc. I was takin for a ride Internet

I have been taken for a ride with this company just like everyone else. Everything, that you guys have said and complaind about, I have found to be true. These gusy took my money, wouldnt respond to my emails, no one picks up the phone. I'm amazed that these guys are still in business. I hope all of us can band together and shut them down and stop them before they rip off anymore people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/black-magic-legal-bud-and-global-life-inc/internet/black-magic-legal-bud-and-global-life-inc-I-was-takin-for-a-ride-Internet-593028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on black magic legal bud and global life inc.