Complaint Review: Black People Meet

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bella Cortez — Buena Park California
Black People Meet
PO BOX 25458 Dallas Tx 75225 Los Angeles, California USA

Black People Meet People Media Inc. BPM Cancelled my account 10 days after I signed up and paid for a 30 day subscription Dallas Tx 75225 California

I joined BPM (Black People Meet) on September 28, 2013 for a 1 month trial.

I exchanged a few text messages with a man name Donald.

By our second phone conversation he was abusive and name calling (calling me names).

When he was done screaming and yelling I asked him nicely to delete my number.

That only made things worse. He kept threatening me and said he was going to sue me to bankruptcy.

Next day I log on to my BPM account and my account had been deleted.

Well, if you delete profiles because the men on their are crazy. Thats fine.

Today I called customer service. Sounded like the lady is in India. She said they do not refund on accounts that had been cancelled by corporate. I honestly have no idea what that lady said on the phone.

Their customer care people do NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-People-Meet/Los-Angeles-California-90015/Black-People-Meet-People-Media-Inc-BPM-Cancelled-my-account-10-days-after-I-signed-up-an-1090632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black People Meet