- Report: #1056228
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Black Rock Technology Group
Black Rock Technology Group857 Post Rd., Suite 314 Fairfield, Connecticut USA
Black Rock Technology Group government GSA vendor Fairfield Connecticut
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Warning to all government buyers.
This Black Rock Technology Group company is misrepresenting a ruptuable computer product distributor named Synnex's GSA CONTRACT NUMBER GS-35F-0143R and selling gray market Cisco and used/refurbished computer hardware marketing it as NEW AND ON GSA.
Asked for my money back on a $20,000 PLUS PURCHASE ORDER and they said they are happy to exchange but they can not give my money back. Fortunately we paid with a Gov purchase order so we will be contesting payment and reported them to our Cisco Federal rep.
Also, I reported them to the GSA Enforcement Division for selling NON-GSA CLINS using a GSA NUMBER.
We have been buying from this company for a year. We are going to reviewed everything we got from them and our IT group said a lot of it was packaged gray market and appeared used or counterfeit.
1. This company was the low bidder. Now I know why.
Was shipped $20,000 in gray market Cisco equipment in cardboard boxes without OEM PACKAGING.
2. This company said they were a CISCO SYSTEMS GSA VENDOR. They are not.
3. This company said this CISCO was NEW OEM. It is a knock off and counterfit.
4. In our Federal Procurement system we have BRTG listed but it is an Oracle contract vendor. This company copied the name of a reputable company
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Rock-Technology-Group-/Fairfield-Connecticut-06824/Black-Rock-Technology-Group-government-GSA-vendor-Fairfield-Connecticut-1056228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.