Complaint Review: Black Sheep Computing, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:Jonesboro Arkansas
Black Sheep Computing, Inc.
2312 E. Matthews Jonesboro, Arkansas U.S.A.

Black Sheep Computing, Inc. Ripping off customers on computers Ripoff Jonesboro Arkansas

I took my computer to Black Sheep Computing for repair on Monday. They promised to call and let me know what the problem was. They said that they would call me on Tuesday. After waiting almost all day for a phone call, I finally called them and they informed me that they had not looked at it. After my husband went down there, they were sitting around talking. After checking a few other places, I went down and got my computer and took it to another place of business and had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The problem that Black Sheep told me it was and that it would cost me around $100 to repair turned out not to be the problem after all. They also told us that it would take 3 days to repair but after having it for two whole days, they still did not have time to look at it let alone repair it.

Jonesboro, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Black-Sheep-Computing-Inc/Jonesboro-Arkansas-72401/Black-Sheep-Computing-Inc-Ripping-off-customers-on-computers-Ripoff-Jonesboro-Arkansas-262949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Black Sheep Computing, Inc.