Complaint Review: blackmarketexpress

• Submitted: Thu, October 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: marthinus — Vryheid Oregon
, California USA

blackmarketexpress I lost my diploma and wanted to make an exact copy, he charge me 500 US dollars via moneygram - i never received anything California United states

I wanted a copy of my diploma which got lost, ask him if he could do it via blackmarket express - he replied yes and forward adress. He go by the the name of mayer. I paid the money via moneygram, the question is how does moneygram issue this money without his real id number - the guy took my money and never return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blackmarketexpress/California/blackmarketexpress-I-lost-my-diploma-and-wanted-to-make-an-exact-copy-he-charge-me-500-U-1092528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blackmarketexpress