Complaint Review: Blackout Brass

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Denton Maryland
Blackout Brass
709 Woodrow St. Ste 210 Columbia, South Carolina USA

Blackout Brass No Customer Service, Fraudulent? - Appears to be. Columbia South Carolina

Ordered 1K pieces of 300AAC Blackout Brass in December 2012.  Same was billed when the order was placed.  I was informed my order would be fulfilled mid-January.  Well here we are in July and no communication.

Items to date have not been received.  Communication with the company has been spotty.  Phone calls are not returned, emails are not returned.  Any communication received has been the effect of 'we anticipate having your order to you within the next 4-8 weeks'.  I understand the market with regards to ammunition and reloading components but this is entirely unacceptable if not fraudulent.

At one point communication was received informing me that I could cancel my order - I chose not to do so.  This was likely a huge mistake as my latest emails and phone calls dating back to the first week of June have yet to be returned.

I would not recommend dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blackout-Brass/Columbia-South-Carolina-29205/Blackout-Brass-No-Customer-Service-Fraudulent-Appears-to-be-Columbia-South-Carolina-1061652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blackout Brass