Complaint Review: blackpeoplemeet,com

• Reported By: madashell — Decatur Georgia
blackpeoplemeet,com
Internet USA

blackpeoplemeet,com THIS IS A RIP OFF MANY DO NOT JOIN Internet

DO NOT JOIN BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM  IT IS A RIP OFF.  I joined Blackpeoplemeet.com in December 2012.  I recognize you have to kiss a lot of frogs until you meet the prince.  That was not the issue.  I decided the site was not for me and asked my profile be removed.  It was not not.  I joinned for another month with the hope of my profile being removed.  It was not.  I Then did some checking and discovered a signficant percentage of the peole listed on their site are no longer members.  While you are writing people expecting an answer the information is going into their "mail boxes" but they never reply because they are no longer members.  When I attempted to place a notice on my profile that I was no longer a member they removed it.  This lead me to believe they have faced this problem and want to create a data base which is large but contains non-members.  There is no means of communicating with them other than email and that is not successful.  I did meet one man.  But I communicated with a lot who stated they were having the same problem I was with regard to non-members.  Additionallly, persons who are not members are listed as members but they can only respond with FLIRTS AND WINKS.  DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE IT IS A RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blackpeoplemeetcom/internet/blackpeoplemeetcom-THIS-IS-A-RIP-OFF-MANY-DO-NOT-JOIN-Internet-1048184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blackpeoplemeet,com