Complaint Review: Blackstone International, LTD.

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: ripped off Mom — Middletown, NJ New Jersey
Blackstone International, LTD.
2018 Lord Baltimore Dr Windsor Mill, Maryland USA

Blackstone International, LTD.aka Sunter Lighting REFUSES TO RESPOND TO CALLS OR EMAILS Windsor Mill Maryland

I bought 4 task lamps (model LED-2985) made by Sunter lighting, which is a division of Blackstone International, LED.  One suddenly quit working, and because the written material that came with it cautioned the consumer not to attempt to change a bulb themselves, (there were no service centers listed, either) I did as they requested and called their customer service number (888-525-7969).  Their recorded message at that number told me to email them at customerservice@blackstoneltd.com, which I did.  I waited patiently for a week and tried it again after not getting a response from the first email.  Got no response from that one, either.

After that, I tried calling their number again, and a person answered!  As soon as he knew that I was a customer, he hung up on me!  I tried again, a few days later, and the same thing happened.  Then, according to the extension numbers which were options in their recorded message, I tried 4 of them, none of which were answered by a human.  I left a voice mail on each, asking their customer service department to call or email me.  Well, that didn't happen either!

Today, I tracked down their address and the Better Business Bureau in their area.  Their BBB rating is an "F"!

They tell you not to return any items to the store where you bought the.  Therefore, I guess I am left with a useless piece of metal!

I am particularly disturbed, because I was using them to illuminate my products at craft shows.  Obviously, they all matched and both looked nice and worked well in the beginning.  Now, since i will have to replace the defective one, my display will no longer be uniform, and I resent that as much as I resent being ignored by them!

Do not buy from this company unless you consider it perfectly acceptable to waste your time and money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blackstone-International-LTD/Windsor-Mill-Maryland-21244/Blackstone-International-LTDaka-Sunter-Lighting-REFUSES-TO-RESPOND-TO-CALLS-OR-EMAILS-W-1139352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blackstone International, LTD.