Complaint Review: blade empire

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Hestkuk — fairfax Virginia United States of America
blade empire

blade empire Blade Realms, Blade Universe, blade-x.net, BladeRealms.com, BladeUniverse.com, Eon-Flux, eon-flux.com, Midwest Ohio Knives, Xontek Corporation, XonTEK Industries, bladeempire, mindrealms.com, Zorkonus Blade Empire Ripoff Internet

I really wish I would have read the other reports/reviews of Blade-empire.com before I TRIED to buy from them. I placed an order for about $200 on 11/26/12, today is 12/13/12, and I have not received  a single thing. I was charged for priority shipping and per their site it would be 3-8 business days for delivery. That is complete and utter BS. I have called their Customer Service# about 6 times, you get a voicemail or a busy signal...period. No body will ever answer that phone. Their voicemail tells you to send them an email. So I did. 6 times. I finally got a response from "Tatyana", on 12/8/12 saying the items were shipped and I would get them in about 3 days. Lo and behold, they arent here. I have requested tracking numbers in each and every voicemail and email I have sent them...they have never provided them. Probably because they never shipped them.

They charged my credit card quick enough....but I do not believe for a SECOND that anything was shipped. From all the other reviews of this place, apparently this is standard practice for them. In fact I have yet to find any reviews of this site from ANYONE claiming to actually have GOTTEN their order. I have just disputed the credit card charge and gotten my credit back from cap1. What worries me is this company now has my credit info, and they are obviously completely fraudulent. I may very well get a new credit card & # issued.

Save yourself time, money and a boatload of trouble. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM http://www.blade-empire.com/ Because you will not get it, ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blade-empire/internet/blade-empire-Blade-Realms-Blade-Universe-blade-xnet-BladeRealmscom-BladeUniversecom-981684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blade empire