silence

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Illinois
BladeZ Scooters
Jacksonville, Florida USA

BladeZ Scooters Paid for product, no product, no refund, poor business practice Jacksonville Florida

Was looking for a part for a scooter. I completed the transaction on http://bladezscooters.com and used PayPal to complete. My money was received by this vendor.

A month later I heard nothing from them about the part or status of the order. Tried calling initially with no answer and resorted to email. An imediate reply stating that they were out of the part and would check lead time. Another week goes by no answer and another email is sent to them asking for status or to refund the money.

Couple more days go by and no communication. Submitted a dispute with PayPal and immediately a bogus refund email from their ZenCart system shows, still no money returned. I contact the individual and he begins to tell me to take it up with PayPal and use the transaction number sent to me. Well, there wasn't any email with a transaction ID from PayPal, nor was there any trace of a refund on my PayPal account. When I stated this to him, he refused to listen to me and hung up in the middle of my statement.

I email that I would report them and received an answer of a bogus PayPal charge reversal with the wrong total value on the return.

I have now esculated this to a claim and am waiting to the result.

This company's has shown to be dishonest, disrespectful to their clients. I highly suggest avoiding doing business with bladezscooters.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BladeZ-Scooters/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/BladeZ-Scooters-Paid-for-product-no-product-no-refund-poor-business-practice-Jacksonvi-1085745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BladeZ Scooters