- Report: #1079013
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Blaise Bouchand, Maison De France
Blaise Bouchand, Maison De France1950 130th Ave NE, Ste. #2, Bellevue, WA 98005 Bellevue, Washington USA
Blaise Bouchand, Maison De France Chef Bouchand, the French Guy, Art of French Living French Thief, the French Connection (in Bellevue), Dishonest French Business in the U.S. Bellevue Washington
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Rippoff report on Blaise Bouchand of Maison De France (Bellevue, WA)
- BACKGROUND OF MR. BLAISE BOUCHAND – Mr. Blaise Bouchand (Mr. Bouchand) is a French man who arrived in the Bellevue area about 15 years ago. Mr. Bouchand currently runs a small French Boutique in Bellevue, WA. Although he appears timid and polite at first, he can be deceptive and conniving and operates a dishonest business. Apparently he has a hotel concierge background from France. Don't be fooled by his hospitality manners; Mr. Bouchand has some serious character flaws and needs to be exposed for his unethical business practices. I have been observing Mr. Bouchand and his business in the Bellevue area for over 10 years. I am finally writing this report to alert future customers of French imports from the Bellevue area that they should find another source for French boutique products. [continued below]....
- ON PAST LAWSUITS WITH FORMER EMPLOYEES & BUSINESSES – The American women of Mais Oui! INC., whom Mr. Bouchand describes as “Bad Women”, are Molly Marking, Nancee Rostad and Rich Rostad, Caroline Beaupere, and Judith White. Those are the people who new Mr. Bouchand best. Mrs. Nancee Rostad testified in King County Superior Court during year 2005 about her short duration of employment at Maison De France Ltd. Mr. Bouchand had cornered her several times and went as far as locking her into an office and threatening to terrorize her if she did not comply with his demands and told anyone about his unethical business deals. Anyone who is looking at this post should continue reading the link to the court case below and ask what happened to those American women? Was Mr. Bouchand right when he threatened that there was going to be only one French man and one French store in Bellevue, WA? See Maison de France v. MaisOui Inc (caselaw.findlaw.com/WA). Mr. Bouchand has revealed that he is scared of competition and will take all measures, illegal as well as legal, to eliminate competition. These American women represented a significant threat to Mr. Bouchand and he attempted to deal with them using dishonest tactics and bullying. It is generally understood that he dislikes Americans and distrusts people in the United States. If this is true, then why has Mr. Bouchand decided to live and operate a business in the United States of America?
- ON HIS DEALINGS WITH CREDITORS AND VENDORS – When Mr. Bouchand was asked about his company’s finances, or approached by debt collectors, he failed to take responsibility himself and instead shifted the blame to his former business partner (ex-wife). According to the court documents that addressed the separation with Mr. Bouchand’s former business partner (ex-wife), Mr. Bouchand was ordered to honor all company debt obligations and pay all creditors owed. For Example: Bank of America $80,000; Helen C. Clark $150,000; Jeffry Low, $35-40,000. There are many other venders and creditors that he owed money to, including several clients who were unhappy with his products and services. Mr. Bouchand is a dishonest man that will do and say anything in order hide and disguise the truth of his own responsibilities, financial commitments, and borrowings of his company Maison de France Ltd.
- ON HIS FORMER BUSINESS PARTNER (EX-WIFE) AND NASTY DIVORCE – Mr. Bouchand has been blaming his ex-partner (ex-wife, whom he divorced nearly 10 years ago) for all his losses and misfortunes. Also, he has been blackmailing his ex-wife within the Bellevue and Kirkland Eastside community for the last 10 years. His excuses are becoming an old story because he cannot continue to blame people of the past. People knew his ex-partner (ex-wife) as the young energetic woman who used to run the French boutique shop at its old location in Bellevue. She was respected within the community as a businesswoman who operated with integrity and showed impeccable attention to details. Everyone knew that she was a Bellevue resident that had worked in the fashion and design industry years before Mr. Bouchand showed up in Bellevue, WA. Her French-influenced design work was featured at the “street of dreams” and several events and fashion shows on the Eastside, including at the Bellevue Club and Newcastle Golf Club. She also provided cooking and wine-tasting classes within the community. After observing the personal and business dealings of Mr. Bouchand, both before the separation with the ex-partner and afterwards, it is now clear that she (the ex-partner) was the talent behind the French boutique store and that Mr. Bouchand is a dishonest, unethical and corrupted businessman who has never earned, and will never earn, the trust of the Bellevue business community.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blaise-Bouchand-Maison-De-France/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Blaise-Bouchand-Maison-De-France-Chef-Bouchand-the-French-Guy-Art-of-French-Living-Fre-1079013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.