Complaint Review: Bland's Lawn & Garden Equipment

• Reported By: Sara — Spring Texas
Bland's Lawn & Garden Equipment
4219 Spring Cypress Road Spring, Texas USA

Bland's Lawn & Garden Equipment second-rate workmanship Spring Texas

I took my lawn mower rewind starter (pull cord mechanism used to start a manual-start mower) off of my mower and into Bland's Lawn & Garden Equipment for repair.  The repair lasted all of 2.5 months (approximately 8 uses) and then began to malfunction.  When I contacted them about the malfunction they told me that they only stood behind their work for 30 days (which translates to 4 uses for me).  The original rewind starter lasted me 3+ years, while the repaired one lasted 2.5 months.  This translates to shoddy workmanship to me.  I will never take my lawn equipment to them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blands-Lawn-Garden-Equipment/Spring-Texas-77388/Blands-Lawn-Garden-Equipment-second-rate-workmanship-Spring-Texas-1083898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bland's Lawn & Garden Equipment