- Report: #1142399
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Blast Email
Blast Email1650 SW 22nd Ave Cir Boca Raton, Florida USA
Blast Email Doh! How can Bob claim to not be spamming, when his business model is to "blast" a bunch of emails Boca Raton Florida
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolution to Complaint
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"Doh! How can Bob claim to not be spamming, when part of his business model is to "blast" a bunch of emails to recipients who are already inundated with emails from his company."
$20,900 Route Pack with On-the-Job Training including 25 + Sold Retail Store Locations in your Marketing Area
1. We will fly out one of most successful distributors to teach you the basics of our convenience store route business while you observe. Simply ride-along and enjoy while your trainer / consultant make sales presentations and sales.
2. You will receive a minimum of 4 business days (1 week).
3. You will receive a custom Product Presentation Notebook with custom pictures of your products along with wholesale pricing for your stores under each picture.
4. You will receive 500 Product Flier Handouts featuring your top selling products on our custom Super Deal Sheet. You will also receive 3-part carbonless invoices and a custom clipboard to make your training experience a breeze.
5. Business cards and self-inking company stamp will be provided to give you a professional business appearance.
6. Your trainer will assist you in stocking your vehicle in a way that makes it most efficient in working your route. The simple tricks of the trade that we have learned over the year will be given to you.
What's the Federal Trade Commission say about this?
The FTC hasn't ruled specifically on Mr. Checkout, but it would appear that the FTC Franchise Rule applies to Mr. Checkout. The FTC states that a business opportunity will be covered by the Rule if the following three definitional elements are present:
- The investor sells goods or services supplied by the seller or its affiliates, or by suppliers with whom the seller is advised to do business;
- The seller promises to secure retail outlets or accounts for the goods or services, or to secure locations for vending machines or racks, or provides the services of someone who can perform either of these functions; and
- The investor makes a required payment, or a commitment to pay, to the seller or its affiliate of $500 or more from any time before to within six months after the business becomes fully operational.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Email/Boca-Raton-Florida-33486/Blast-Email-Doh-How-can-Bob-claim-to-not-be-spamming-when-his-business-model-is-to-bla-1142399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.