Complaint Review: Blast Fitness

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: eduardo — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Blast Fitness
1237 North Van Buren Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin United States of America

Blast Fitness ABC Financial Services keep charging after cancelling the membership and deny a refund Milwaukee, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

On 10/10/2012 I joined the Blast! Fitness in Downtown Milwaukee and canceled my membership the next day (10/11/2012).

According to the point number 7 in the contract I signed when I joined the gym I was entitled to a complete refund, and also according to this contract, I would receive this refund before 30 days.

After those 30 days went by without notice from Blast Fitness or ABC Financial, I went several times to the gym and every time the manager told me that they don't do any cancellation process that I should call ABC Financial. Well, every time after complaining at the gym I called ABC Financial and they told me that they cannot make a refund because the account is not cancelled in their system, and nobody at the gym told them to cancel my membership. They kept blaming each other for more than a month.

The last time I went to the gym to complain the manager told me that I was right, but she couldn't authorize a refund, so I should forget about my money and be happy to not being charged anymore (because, of course, although I never used the gym I was charged for three months).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53202/Blast-Fitness-ABC-Financial-Services-keep-charging-after-cancelling-the-membership-and-den-980824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.

hotels