• Report: #1119868

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: georgette — pompano Florida
blast personal training
margate, Florida USA

blast personal training the company only has a voicemail that makes it hard to cancel. nobody returns calls.once I contacted the company they continue to bill me and over draft my account on numerous occasions. margate Florida

The company had me come in for a free fitness training session.then once they signed me up they billed me all at once even after I asked for the bill to b split up. I only signed up for once a week. The trainer was unable to print any paper work.so she then completed the paper work once I left. Then signed my name to said contract.

So once all of my paid sessions where done. I went on my way to only notice that multiple payments where still being deducted from my account. I called several times only to get a voicemail that nobody ever called me back. Then the billing department called me and told me I was past due!

I told them I had cancelled my account and thats when they said I never cancelled my account. After numerous attempts im out over 1,000.00  The gym don't care they got thier money. Now im stoll trying to cancel and still no contact from the fym ot staff. The trainers r jokes.  U can go online and get fit for free with free trainers. That don't steal ur money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blast-personal-training/margate-Florida-33063/blast-personal-training-the-company-only-has-a-voicemail-that-makes-it-hard-to-cancel-n-1119868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blast personal training