Complaint Review: bleachrefills.co.uk

• Reported By: Francis — London, UK
bleachrefills.co.uk
Internet USA

bleachrefills.co.uk Con Artists - AVOID UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Not a Scam, They Refunded my Money!

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Not a Scam, They Refunded my Money!

I paid Bleach Refills £36.90 for some tooth-whitening bleach a year ago. The price seemed good, and the website looked reasonably professional. But I might as well have flushed the money down the toilet.

One year later, despite repeated promises by Bleach Refills that my bleach was in the post, and that I should wait just one more week more and it would certainly arrive, I still have not received any bleach. They volunteered to refund my money, which seemed great - but then, when I submitted the money request via Paypal, they stopped replying to my emails. The Paypal request is being ignored. I have absolutely no expectation that I will get my money back.

All I can say is: avoid this company like the plague, unless you like giving money to tricksters. The only positive outcome is that I now have learned (the hard way) that when buying online, always stick to the well-known vendors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bleachrefillscouk/internet/bleachrefillscouk-Con-Artists-AVOID-UNLESS-YOU-WANT-TO-GET-SCAMMED-Internet-1154843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bleachrefills.co.uk

UPDATE: Not a Scam, They Refunded my Money!

AUTHOR: Francis - ()

UPDATE: they have now refunded my money in full, therefore I withdraw my report (unfortunately I cannot delete it). Bleach Refills is not a scam, they are just a bit slow.

UPDATE: Not a Scam, They Refunded my Money!

AUTHOR: Francis - ()

I'm pleased to say Bleach Refills has today refunded my money. Therefore I would like to withdraw this ripoff report entirely, but unfortunately I can't seem to delete it.

Perhaps the only comment I could make is that it has taken them a long time to get round to it. But I am at least satisfied this company is not fraudulent.