Complaint Review: Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: bleumoon rips off — reno Nevada
Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs
490 sycamore rd carriere, Mississippi USA

Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs My heelers rule, Lin Allen, Miles AllenBleu moon kennel, bleu moon cattle dogs,bleumoon Thief, scam artist, liar, fraud, puppy mill,liar, fat ass, fraud, sick puppies,liars,thief carriere Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: False report- has been reported

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The peson who wrote this IS IMPERSONATING someone else.

Lin sent us a puppy and it has been a disaster, destroys everything, she lied about the price, liar. she sent it to the wrong airport, then she lied about its health it has been sick every since. we were to get papers and never got them. she has called us non stop and will not leave us alone. she attacks our friends and other breeder when she is the one that is wrong. she is not honest. she took our money and will not return it if we return the dog. She has many other unhappy customers and she blocks all of them and threatens them. she has been investigated bye the Lassen county california sherriff dpt for harrassment and bye the state of mississippi attorney general for cyber bullying. She has been warned bye facebook as well. she post fake pictures of  her dogs that are not hers. she is sick. please do not buy from her. do your homework please check with ohter breeders in GA and OK, and IL and ask about her reputation. She lied to us about everything. Fraud. Bleu moon will give you the blues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bleu-Moon-Cattle-Dogs/carriere-Mississippi-39426/Bleu-Moon-Cattle-Dogs-My-heelers-rule-Lin-Allen-Miles-AllenBleu-moon-kennel-bleu-moon-1129924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs

False report- has been reported

AUTHOR: Britt - ()

This report is false.  I have reported it to ripoff report because this report has been made on my behalf and is not at all true.  I am the person that supposedly experienced this with Bleu Moon. I want to reiterate that no part of this story is true.  Bleu Moon has been nothing but professional, kind and generous to me and my family.  When we purchased a sick puppy from another breeder and spent $7K on vet bills to ultimately lose the puppy, Bleu Moon heard our story and gave us a beautiful puppy of hers for free.  The Bleu Moon puppy did have AKC papers along with proof of vaccine, hearing test and lineage history.  The puppy she gave us is healthy and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about Lin and her puppies.  It is very sad to see someone attack such a gracious act and person.  Thank you Bleu Moon for all that you have done for my family and I.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The peson who wrote this IS IMPERSONATING someone else.

AUTHOR: MY HEELERS RULE - ()

The peson who posted this Complaint is actually Polly Sholl/Brown and/or Mary Brown with Cattle Dogs Rule.

She is trying to pass herself off at Brittany and Danial  Burckhard from Reno Nv.

The imposter who wrote this report, actually sold a puppy to the Burckhards and it died. It was replaced by yet another sick puppy who sufferd a long painful disease until it died. The Burckhards found out about her from several postings on my Facebook page warning people of her and her sickly dogs. I met Brittany and I offered Brittany a "FREE" puppy after all the suffering this person put them through.

On November  29, 2013 I shipped them a puppy. The puppy NEVER went to the wrong airport or got lost. It  missed the flight and the flight was delayed to the next day when they drove to San Fran and picked the puppy up.

The photo that this imposter is posting is Daniel and Violet (the puppy) on the first night picking her up.

The puppy was taken to the vet for regular care and is in tip top conditon and very well loved and cared for and has no issues. I get weekly photos of the puppy and updates. It has been mentioned MANY times on Facebook and in emails, not only from Daniel and Brittany but from Daniel's mom how nice it is to have a healthy puppy.

As for the so called destruction....it's a puppy and photos were taken and laughed about. They wanted her to have fun enjoying opening her Christmas presents. The imposter fails to post photos of the puppy having fun and being a healthy dog.

There was NO money exchanged. I never asked for a dime and they never gave me a dime for her. She was free. All they had to pay for was airfare, the health certificate and the crate in order to ship  her.

The puppy was sold on a contract and a health guarantee  more than Cattle Dogs Rule every provided for them.

This person who wrote this is a sick individual. what she post in this complaint is a mirror image of herself. She fails to mention all she has done, the lies and the theft and the arrest she has had.

Brittany and Daniel have been notified of this fake imposter report and of their stolen photo used to make up this bogas lie. I hope they seek legal action on her.

If you would like to read the full and complete profile of this person who wrote this fake post, please go to  Case #1088183 and see the real person who posted this report.