Complaint Review: Bligidy - Ken Rose

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Huckboarder — Arvada Colorado
Bligidy - Ken Rose
7750 N MacArthur, Suite 120-313 Irving, Texas USA

Bligidy - Ken Rose I sent my cars dash cluster to be re-calibrated. I was charged $165.00 and it was never returned Irving Texas

I shipped my cars dash cluster to Bligidy to be recalibrated for milage. I was told it would take 2-3 days to repair and returned in 3 days. It has been a month and no sign of the dash cluster. Ken Rose has not returned any of my phone calls or e-mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bligidy-Ken-Rose/Irving-Texas-75063/Bligidy-Ken-Rose-I-sent-my-cars-dash-cluster-to-be-re-calibrated-I-was-charged-16500-1078116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bligidy - Ken Rose