Complaint Review: blizzard white

• Reported By: Victoria — Richmond Texas
blizzard white
7565 Commercal Way unit E Henderson, Nevada USA

blizzard white sarah unauthorize bank transactions Henderson Nevada

I orderd one of those teeth whitening product for the $19.99 that was advertise. I never was charged 19.99 instead I was charged $109 plus change 3 times, when I only request for the one time payment of 19.99. I didn't catch on until every month for 3 months I kept receiving a package in the mail for something I already recieved.

I call the 1-800 number then I fiercly found out these people had unauthorize set-up an account and was billing my account for product I did not ask for nor did I want it. I send all of their product back unopen, which was 6 packs.

There was $300.00 deducted from my bank account. I call them and let them know it that their product was on the way by FED-X, and they told me once they recieved their product unopen they would credit my account back which means they owe me $300-$19.99-$92.82=$187.16. I am a student and this is my money for school. I have acquired my bank statement and the FED-X shipping receipt for proof.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blizzard-white/Henderson-Nevada-89011/blizzard-white-sarah-unauthorize-bank-transactions-Henderson-Nevada-1075687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blizzard white