• Report: #1111995

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: Miguel — Corpus Christi Texas
BlizzardWhite
7565 Commercial Way, Unit E Henderson, Nevada USA

BlizzardWhite Premier Teeth Whitening -Las Vegas, NV 89128800-996-7957 Dishonest, deceptive and unfair...a total ripoff company! Henderson Nevada

Their ad is posted as news, deceiving an unobservant public into buying a membership service that costs hundreds of dollars. Their "free trials" are supposed to cost only $1.03 for S&H. Very clever, their disclaimer appears at the very bottom of the page on an almost unreadable small print, about your charges and your new membership charges. At this point, you already entered your personal info, including your credit card info, and sent it. New involuntary membership enrollment charges of $120, non-refundable if you don't cancel within 14 days. After that, they will charge you $7.95 monthly for a fresh product monthly shipment.

After I placed my "free trial" order, I read elsewhere about the company, and found it to have been put on report multiple times. Immediately, I called customer service to cancel, and I was told that the order had been already placed and I will be charged the sums above. In order to get refunded, I would have to receive the items, and return them intact within 14 days. I would have to pay return shipping and I will be charged the trial fees.

I told the customer service rep (Mary, Agent # 1377406), that there is no way the items could have been sent within 15 minutes on a new year's eve, after working hours (which is my actual transaction request). I asked her repetitively to put a stop on everything, don't send anything and don't charge me anything. She insisted that the items were already processed. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and she said SHE WAS the supervisor. There were children's and adult voices in the background. She was not in a regular office or professional operators' desk. She declined to give me a cancellation number, saying I was going to get an email with it.

I've been waiting on my computer for over an hour and I haven't received my confirmation email as stated. So, they could not send me a cancellation number in over an hour, but they processed my shipment in less than 15 minutes, so I could get charged?

The product is advertised as a two-product trial, to be requested separately. So, I ordered the "complement" product: Action Pro White (BellaAtHome), also, before having read of the company's bad reports.

I called BellaAtHome's customer service to cancel my trial as well. To my surprise, the lady who answered was the forst lady (Mary, agent #1377406), and she recognized my voice and name. In her foreign asian accent I already knew, she immediately said that she could not help me today, and hung up.

I allowed a few minutes to regain control and called back. Fortunately, this time another lady answered (Cleve, agent #1111723). She cancelled my trial and said no other process was necessary. I would get a confirmation email "later".

Definitely, a very dishonest, misleading and distrustful business practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlizzardWhite/Henderson-Nevada-89011/BlizzardWhite-Premier-Teeth-Whitening-Las-Vegas-NV-89128800-996-7957-Dishonest-decepti-1111995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlizzardWhite