Complaint Review: Blockbuster Express

• Reported By: tg****232 — Pinetop Arizona United States of America
Blockbuster Express
20 E. White Mountain Blvd. Lakeside, Arizona United States of America

Blockbuster Express Messed up company Lakeside, Arizona

Received 5 receipts, by e-mail, stating that I had purchased 5 DVD'd from the local kiosk. Called the company to get charges taken off my account was not successful. Here is their logic. On Sept. 21 I did rent 5 movies, on Sept. 22 I called them to report one of the movies was not playable and they issued me 2 free movie coupons.

Went to the kiosk and returned the movies, attempted to use free movie coupons and the kiosk would not accept the codes. This is not unusual as the machine was out of service more often then not. The machine did not register my returns, so now I have been charged for movies I do not have, including one that was not even viewable. The machine has since been removed from the store and replaced by Redbox.

The customer service rep. reports she can tell the DVD's have not been in circulation and my response is, of course not because the machine is out of service and probably somewhere being repaired. Why would I only keep the very last movies I rented before the kiosk was removed, seems they might look into the malfunctioning computerized machine.

Just won't ever have any dealings with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Express/Lakeside-Arizona-/Blockbuster-Express-Messed-up-company-Lakeside-Arizona-959952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Express