Complaint Review: bloom cafe

• Updated: Sun, January 23, 2011

• Reported By: ama — los angeles California USA
bloom cafe
5544 pico blv los Angeles, California United States of America

bloom cafe bloomcafe Bloom cafe displayed and is profiitng from my nude images.they exploited me and deny me. they are dangerous in the community. los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: they made a deal with nurhs de souza the photographer

*Consumer Comment: Question

Bloom cafe owners Arnauld Palatan and Jean Louis Batroli , displayed my nude images for 4 monts in 2008 at Bloom cafe without my awarness.

When I confrontd them , they refused to give me the images, saying they spent thousands of $ on the frame.

I was injured at Bloom cafe , while I was documenting this event , my camera wa  damaged  as well.

The owners pretende to take my 3 life size nude images down , and offered me $5000 just so i would let them have a photo reception on october 9 , 2008.

I refused. and showed up to the restaurant the night of reception , my images were up in a back room , and when I called LAPD , the owners had told them to arrest me for tresspassing . LAPD advised me to get an attorney .

I have been visually raped , mocked, defamed, exploited, and denied. I have not received a penny , nor have those images been released to anyone. they are profiting from my images worldwide.

they have denied me a human being , a woman a person . I have been cheated and ripped off still to this day .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bloom-cafe/los-Angeles-California-90010/bloom-cafe-bloomcafe-Bloom-cafe-displayed-and-is-profiitng-from-my-nude-imagesthey-exploi-685581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bloom cafe

they made a deal with nurhs de souza the photographer

AUTHOR: orchid - (USA)

apparently they went into buisness with the photographer Nurha de souza. ....and google her and you will know how she got my images.

regardless, they fraudentlly took the images down , just so I leave the cafe. I have it on film....and promised me they will not display them and the show will not go on ....that night they put my images up, had a great party and sold them . .....they invested in these images. for their own personal profit.and denied me as a human being .

Question

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

So just how did they get nude photos of you?