Complaint Review: BlowOut Bedding

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Lyons Illinois
BlowOut Bedding
1601-C Sherman Ave Pennsauken, New Jersey U.S.A.

Blowoutbedding.com BlowOut Bedding Barry Buyer Beware! Took money and did not ship! Pennsauken New Jersey

I thought I was getting a great deal on a 8-piece beautiful comforter set.
I checked it on BBB.com and it had a B+ rating so that was good for me but was that the worst decision of my life? Probably not my life but it was definitely a bad one.

So I paid for it, thankfully through a paypal generated card so they couldn't steal my card number or something like that. Also it gave me access to file a dispute so I can receive my money back.

Anyways, I e-mailed their so called customer service and I asked when they thought my items would arrive because I paid for the "insured" shipping
like a dummy. This is exactly how he or she replied "Hi this will arrive in IL next weds or Thursday Great day Barry"

I immediately seen a red flag by the grammar errors and such but I wanted to not listen to myself because I had already paid the 112.26 lol.
So I was like ok, great.
A couple of days go by so I wanted to send ol' Barry another message, supposedly customer service. So I said what's the status of my order on the ship date and this is the exact reply, "HI - Shipping soon ...This will arrive in FL next thurs or fri .. Great day Barry"

So that was it, I was like if this is a scam or not I am not dealing with this company.
I immediately filed with paypal and sent them a cancellation letter and they responded and this is the exact response "There is a 2.5% cancellation fee .. Refund now being given :)"

When I seen that unprofessional smiley my stomach dropped because I knew I was going to have to fight for my money back lol
So I did and I still haven't received anything. The dispute with paypal is still in the air and I filed with BBB so at least maybe they will go out of business but the most important thing is that I am saying it on here.

Do Not Buy From This So Called Business!!
Just a huge warning for you innocent people out there.

Lyons, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlowOut-Bedding/Pennsauken-New-Jersey-08110/Blowoutbeddingcom-BlowOut-Bedding-Barry-Buyer-Beware-Took-money-and-did-not-ship-Pennsa-421122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlowOut Bedding