Complaint Review: blue bell mountain Rogelio Arriaza

• Reported By: coffee drinker — anytown California United States of America
blue bell mountain Rogelio Arriaza
2 av sur #6-1 calle San Antonio, Select State/Province El Salvador

blue bell mountain - Rogelio Arriaza Milagro Coffee Ahuachapan El Salvador

*Author of original report: Still no refund or item

*Author of original report: Please Ignore the Name on report, not the person

*Author of original report: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: STORE CREDIT ISSUED TO COVER THE AMOUNT YOU LOST.

*Author of original report: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THERE IS A RISK ON ANY INTERNATIONAL TRADING......

*Author of original report: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blue-bell-mountain-Rogelio-Arriaza/-2-av-sur-6-1-calle-San-Antonio-Select-StateProvince-/blue-bell-mountain-Rogelio-Arriaza-Milagro-Coffee-Ahuachapan-El-Salvador-1025018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blue bell mountain Rogelio Arriaza

Still no refund or item

AUTHOR: DanT - ()

Over a full year now, and he doesn't respond to emails anymore. I Offered to accept half the money for a refund, and months later still no refund at all (even stated a check is on the way 3 months ago). Sounds so resonable in correspondance in the past, but all lies. Stated if I took his name off of this report he would complete the deal - never did complete. I believe he is having problems with coffee pests (ROYA) but with over a year now heshould show that he is willing to complete the deal. He will rebut this satement and state my fault somehow because I didn't get a refund through ebay, but I paid and never got what I paid for, or a refund - fault entirely lies with Blue Bell Mountain Coffee.

Please Ignore the Name on report, not the person

AUTHOR: DanT - ()

Please Ignore the Name on report, not the person at fault, just a contact. Ripoff Report does not allow editing after posting, my error.

AUTHOR: DanT - ()

respectful correspondence may have resolved this issue

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

STORE CREDIT ISSUED TO COVER THE AMOUNT YOU LOST.

AUTHOR: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee - (El Salvador)

We have issued a store credit for you, all you have to do is use your EBAY USER ID AT CHECKOUT, store credit is for the full amount + 15% of the amount to cover the issue, thank you.

AUTHOR: DanT - (United States of America)

I purchased a coffee roaster with free shipping 8+ months ago without ever receiving. It was through E-bay. The conditions on the free shipping was that it would take around 2 months to receive. I didn't realize this was a way for this seller get around E-bay's buyer protection and I could not file any claim through e-bay after 1 month.  The communication has up to recently been very cordial and I was alway told "sorry - it will happen next month' but never did.  Lots of excuses but no results. I would not purchase through them as the likeness of getting the product is remote.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THERE IS A RISK ON ANY INTERNATIONAL TRADING......

AUTHOR: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee - (El Salvador)

We have told the buyer that item was lost, he never contact us within the time frames allowed to solve the issue, we keep on communication with him, he got mad because his access to our web site was down for some reason, we ask him to be in touch with us using emails.......

WE ARE LOCATED IN A FOREIGNER COUNTRY AND THERE IS A RISK ON SHIPMENT SPECIALLY WHEN THEY ORDER AND USE A SURFACE SHIPPING, PRIORITY MAIL WAS OFERED AND HE DID NEVER USE IT, WE HAVE TOLD IN ADVANCE AND WAS A RISK ON THE SHIPPING YOU SELECT AND NOT EVEN INSURANCE WAS REQUESTED.......

comedy