• Report: #1141900

Complaint Review: blue bird american express

• Submitted: Sat, April 26, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Thomas — Las Vegas Nevada
blue bird american express
Nationwide USA

blue bird american express blue bird is a scam Nationwide

Blue bird is a joke. Something is wrong with there system or server. I believe it get hacks sometimes.

I transferred all my money to my savings. I went on a vacation then needed some money out the atm. So I transferred 100$ back into my checking account with blue bird. I purchased a 20$ shirt so that left around 80$ in my checking.

Then I went to the atm to withdraw 60$. The atm said insufficient funds. I knew that was incorrect. So I checked my transaction on my Blue bird account. It showed that I withdrew 60$ from that atm plus a 3$ fee plus the 2$ fee from blue bird.

I never received any money from the atm. This is the second time a similar case has happened to me. I called after dealing with customer service for almost two hours. They will not put my money back on the account. They said I need to file a dispute.

Then at the casino I talk to management. They looked at the history of the atm machine and it never shows my credit card number on the transactions history.

I would of thought it was the casino atm and not blue bird but this is the second time this happened to me in two different locations in two different cities.

That being said it has to be blue bird system. I will Never use Blue bird again. I'm going to get me a real checking account. Be aware not to use blue bird. There sever or system gets hacks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blue-bird-american-express/nationwide/blue-bird-american-express-blue-bird-is-a-scam-Nationwide-1141900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blue bird american express