Complaint Review: Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:champaign Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois
2001 Fox Drive Champaign, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 217-3552100
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois - Mary Wright and Amy Noecker ripoff trying to coerce me into an early resignation to keep from paying me unemployment Champaign Illinois

I USED to work for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois in Champaingn Illinois. Due to the harrassment and unfair treatment I decided it was time for me to work elsewhere. The professional thing to do in a situation like this is to give your two weeks notice.

Well, I did that. That was on May 14th. The same day I am summoned to the conference room with another supervisor. Amy Noecker (my sorry ass supervisor) tells me that they are accepting my notice BUT they are making it today. So I said "you are firing me?" she said no you are resigning!! Bull****!!! How can I be resigning and she's telling me that today is my last day. That sounds like termination to me.

So I asked to speak to Mary Wright. This woman must think I am stupid as hell she stands there and goes yes you are resigning today because if you are not going to be in this QIP program we letting you go today. Notice shes saying I am being "let go" but all the while there are no termination papers for me to sign or anything. They basically fired me because they put on this bull**** program that was six weeks long. Then Mary starts talking about money they use to have this program and they are not going to waste their money if I am not going to complete the program.

There is no extra money being spent. You just have someone who works in the office babysitting you!! So wheres the extra expense? I am filing for unemployment if they decide they won't give me unemployment for my inconvenience my attorneys are ready to file a lawsuit. They have plenty against them already. It's not the fact that they let me go that makes me mad, it's how they are saying I quit when I know I didn't. And that b**** Mary Wright had the nerve to have a smirk on her face it must be nice to screw soomeone out of just pay just so her sorry spineless ass can sleep at night.

I guarantee when I am done with her she won't be smiling long. There is so much going on in that office to discrimination to harrassment that needs to be told. They got rid of me but I feel it's my personal duty to make sure they don't screw over anyone else. Sorry SOB's we will meet again.

Dawn
champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Cross-Blue-Shield-Of-Illinois/Champaign-Illinois-61821/Blue-Cross-Blue-Shield-Of-Illinois-Mary-Wright-and-Amy-Noecker-ripoff-trying-to-coerce-m-91597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois